A Brief Overview of our Warranty Claim Process
- Identify the fixtures having trouble.
- File a claim with dialight. https://www.dialight.com/contact/warranty-claims/
- Dialight Customer Service will evaluate the claim and create a replacement order.
- Once the replacements arrive, swap out the old lights.
- Dialight’s Warranty Team will ask for parts back in an RMA or ask for the parts to be destroyed on site. A Certificate of Destruction (COD) form will need to be filled out and returned to Dialight.
If the lights need to be returned:
- Follow the instructions on your RMA form to complete the return process.
- After receiving the parts, a root cause analysis will be completed. A summary will be sent to you to close the claim.
If the fixtures need to be destroyed on site:
- Destroy the fixtures.
- Return the COD form to Dialight with the part number and serial numbers for each fixture.
Warranty Claim Submission
CLICK HERE FOR WARRANTY CLAIMS
CLICK HERE TO ENTER COD INFORMATION